Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My dad's wonderful job!


Hey friends. My dad loves his job. He gets to do so much fun stuff. For example, this past week he was on hand as officials caught and moved 2 mama black bears and their four cubs from land close to the hunting camp to another parish in an effort to repopulate that area. These little guys are so cute!



My dad cracks me up with stories of his work. Mostly I laugh when he talks about his hard day with the nap right in the middle of the day! I'm so happy that he is so happy and I'm thankful for the Maddens who take such good care of my dad as he works for them. The first photo here is my dad with one of the mama bears. The second is John Madden with three of the cubs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,

Great stuff!! I am so grateful to God for all His blessings on you and Mark. Hallelujah!!

Love you, Marie