Callen was tagged by his friend Renea to do a 10 Random Things list. Renae's list is great! I don't know how good Callen will do . . . but here we go!
1. I am really really good at blowing raspberries. It is how I greet my dad most of the time when he comes in the door. I hope he knows it means "I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!"
2. Mom and dad tell me that I am going to be a big brother. I'm not really sure what that means. But they seem really excited about it, so maybe it won't be so bad. (REVISION: My mom and dad are sad . . . seems like my little brother or sister won't be joining us in September. We still believe that God is good and we trust Him.)
3. One of my most favorite things in the world right now is to take a bath. Splashing is so much fun. And I really like to play with my yellow ducky, my yellow police ducky, and my hippopatamus (I bet you are impressed that I could spell that!)
4. My mom is making some baby food for me and it is really really yummy. I especially like the apples.
5. I'm working really hard to learn to crawl. I've figured out how to use my arms to scoot myself backwards. But it seems that most of the time the toy I want is in front of me . . . man, I need to figure out how to move forward!
6. My mammaw gave me the coolest jumping horse for Christmas. It makes horsey sounds when I jump. I just love to jump.
7. Man, Renae . . . you are older than me. Was this list hard for you? I'm really having a hard time coming up with ten things. I mean really, my day still pretty much consists of eating and napping and some playing. Can I stop at 7? I'm gonna stop at 7. Maybe when I am as old as Renea I can do a longer list.