Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas 07 Highlights

OK everyone. I'm going to work to get up posts and pics from our Christmas adventure to the south. Each one will be a different post . . . so keep reading to see just what you are looking for.


First we made a stop in Kansas City to see Amy and Greg Gay and their new baby boy Donovan. Man, he's cute.


After our overnight there, we continued on to Arkansas with a stop in Russellville to see David and Margie McLemore. I didn't take my camera in and was kicking myself for not doing it. But it was great to see them. Bro. David continues to recover after his accident nearly 3 years ago. Our next stop was Fowler's Truelove . . . my mom and Jerry's home away from home in Damascus, AR. It is a beautiful place. They have enjoyed the peace and quiet there and have really done some work to make great walking trails and bridges over the creek. These photos are from our day there. WARNING: Some of you have asked for pregnancy photos . . . you'll see me in the following pics and yes, I'm pregnant. Does that count?



More to come soon including photos of the "reunion" in Ruston, gumbo with my dad, and the mudbugs hockey game with Bret, Alidya, and the boys!

1 comment:

thestember5 said...

i can't believe amy and greg had a baby... is it theirs or is it adopted? that is sooo great... he is a cutie! congrats to them :) thanks too for the tummy pics. am pretty satisfied :)