Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My sister tagged me

Thanks Angie.

Ten years ago...I was working at FBC Ruston, probably getting ready for the summer - VBS, camp, and day camp.

My to do list today...
1. Blog
2. Clean house.
3. Get a mommy to be massage (Thanks Mark for the Valentine's gift!)

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire...
Give lots away to Cornerstone and other churches.
Get a bigger house for all the kids we'll have.
Adopt.
Not sure what else.

Three bad habits...
1. being overly emotional
2. Dr. Pepper
3. eating food that is not good for me.

Five jobs I've had...
1.Babysitter
2.Photographer
3.Children's Minister
4.Summer intern at Tallulah Welfare Office
5.Daycare worker

Five things people don't know about me...
1. I was a duck dog trainer
2. I rode horses in a rodeo
3. I don't like cherry flavored anything
4. I snore a little bit
5. I was valedictorian of my high school class

I'm tagging . . . Elizabeth and Kristie J

1 comment:

Jenny Ortis said...

Mandy, I've been going to the Houston Rodeo and watching all those events...I'm so impressed that you used to do that!