Monday, June 16, 2008

2 weeks to go

Hey friends and family. You've been asking "How are you feeling?" . . . . so I thought I'd better update!

This past Thursday at my now weekly doc appointment I had pretty high blood pressure. So the doctor told me to take it easy for the next few days, stay off my feet as much as possible. Easy to do unless you have a wedding scheduled to photograph and work on Sunday and Day Camp with 72 campers starting on Monday . . .

But . . .
I found some great friends/fellow photographers to sub for me at the wedding
Left work early on Sunday
and I have been sitting most of Day Camp today just giving everyone else direction!

So we have an ultrasound scheduled tomorrow and we'll know more about if the high blood pressure was a one day fluke or an issue we need to address sooner than later. You can just pray that all will be well and that I will continue to follow doc's orders!

I'll let you know when we know anything else!

5 comments:

angie said...

only two weeks! wow! i'll pray for you about the high blood pressure. i have been thinking of you with iowa in the news, hope all is well. can't wait to hear about your little one getting here. :) angie parker

stacey said...

Enjoy your last couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo...that's so exciting that you are down to two weeks. Will pray for your BP..and all these things you have to do! dore'

The Massons said...

i can't wait to hear!!!! have fun at kids camp!

Rmomof3 said...

Mandy~ You are sooo close! This is the miserable point of being preggo - even without high blood pressure! We will be praying for you!
Sweet blessings!
Renee and the "CROUP-I-FIED" ATH clan