Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bed Rest

Well, after a night at "Camp Mary Greeley" as my doctor called it . . . . we are back home. My doc was NOT happy with my high blood pressure on tuesday and put me in overnight to observe me and the baby. Blood pressure went down with rest and she sent me home - on bed rest until Baby Stenberg decides to make his or her appearance.

So, it is the couch or bed (with a few minutes in between for showers and an email check NOW and then . . . . ) for Mandy B Stenberg.

Pray that Baby will decide to come on his or her own and we can proceed with our "plans" for a natural childbirth.
Pray that I will follow doc's orders.

Our connection group and other church family has already been a huge blessing to us. They have meals planned and folks are calling all the time to check on us. We are blessed and loved.

Best way to contact us: email or cell phone.
THANKS for praying!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and baby Stenberg are in our prayers. I know how difficult bedrest is, but enjoy the rest. You will be thankful for it when that beautiful, healthy blessing comes into your arms!

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

You gotta love the left side. Praying for you!

The Massons said...

We will be praying for you! I thought of you this morning when I woke up and I said to myself, "Self, do you think Mandy has had her baby? No self. I think she has a few more weeks. Still. Oh. Darn it." Post about that baby as soon as you can!