Monday, December 26, 2005

Gingerbread house or personality test?

So, on the eve of Christmas Eve, mom, Jerry, Angie B and I had a competition. We designed, baked, and decorated gingerbread houses. It was really fun. But the houses REALLY showed our individuality.

Here's one photo of my house and Angie's house. Any guesses as to whose house is whose???

Suffice it to say I took a lot of ribbing for my "perfect little house." I think it looks mighty fine.



Here's Jerry's OUThouse! He did a great job!
Can you see the moon cut out of the front door?










And here's mom's adobe/pueblo/log cabin. See how our personalities came out? We have laughed and laughed at these houses. Well, mostly they have all laughed at mine. I know, I am completely insane in my perfectionist dysfunction. But come on, isn't that why you all love me???????????????
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy did not show the front of my house. It is really cute. She only showed the back where the roof caved in. I am "ribbed" challenged.