Friday, December 23, 2005

Home for Christmas

Hello friends! I'm enjoying this whole blog thing. I've tried others, but it seems like this one is best . . . . so, hopefully I'll learn more as we go and keep it up to date.

I made it home yesterday after WAY too many hours in the Atlanta airport. My dad, Angie B and I had our traditional day together shopping and eating at Red Lobster. Dad saves all his shopping till Angie and I get home to help. It is a fun thing we started after I got home from overseas.

It is nearly 1:30 now and I have not even bothered to get dressed today. I love that about Christmas - sitting around in pjs, wrapping presents, eating mom's cooking . . . . . mmmmmmmmmmmm. Home for the holidays.

So, I'm here till December 31. There are some family events scheduled, but mostly the plan includes lots of down time. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm also looking forward to Mark's arrival next Wednesday. I know, there are lots of days between now and then, Christmas Day included. But hey, I can still look ahead to next week!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I will comment, to say hi. Cool site. Glad to hear that you are happy. One of these days you guys will have to visit the " Natural State. Louisana may be your home, but you were born in Arkansas!!!:-)
Have a great CHRISTmas.
phyllis

Anonymous said...

sup mrs.mandy havent talked to you in a while well just thought i'd check out your web site miss you your favorite marc cantwell